Recover your password
Do you think you should have an account? You can use the same across Barrecore, Boom Cycle and KOBOX. Type in your email below to get a reset link.
Reset your password
An email will be sent for you to reset your password.
Studio Manager Role
United Fitness Brands is the UK’s first premium fitness supergroup - home to leading boutique fitness brands Boom Cycle, KOBOX, Barrecore and triyoga.
We’re on the hunt for ambitious, enthusiastic and passionate fitness and wellness lovers to take the reigns of our prestigious studios, helping to drive continuous growth and ongoing client love.
We’re looking for experienced, proactive and trustworthy leaders to keep our studios running seamlessly, delivering exceptional workouts and community experiences, whilst maintaining a consistently positive environment for our clients and staff.
Manage day-to-day sales and growth:
- Plan, execute and manage sales initiatives and reporting including generating and nurturing new leads, local outreach and partnership plans, and traditional marketing efforts.
- Work with the HQ team to manage and meet studio budgets including attendance, revenue, ordering, stock, payroll and other cost controls.
- Work with the HQ team to suggest improvements and new ideas for improving cash flow and budgeting efforts.
- Be responsible for communication of all HQ strategic goals and decisions as well as any upcoming incentives through to your studio teams as well as being a key piece of the feedback loop to the senior management.
Foster a culture of customer service excellence:
- Actively monitor and maintain excellent customer service levels, and strive to deliver constant exceptional customer experiences
- Look to develop community strategies and community culture wherever possible, building in this mentality to all staff training
Ensure the utmost upkeep and performance of the studio:
- Maintain all health and safety protocols and procedures
- Ensure the studio is tidy, clean and well presented at all times and brand standards are kept to excellent levels
- Monitor all equipment maintenance and ensure forward-planning is put in place to foresee any common operational issues
- Build out and coach staff on contingency plans to ensure smooth running of day-to-day operations should operational issues arise
Build a world-class team:
- Recruit, train and onboard all front-of-house team members
- Create a fun, challenging and rewarding working environment placing a real focus on teamwork, staff development, well-being and day to day engagement.
- Manage, monitor, coach, develop and empower all studio-based operational team members placing a focus on teamwork, development and well-being.
- Work with HQ to incentivise team members in line with company policy
- Lead the constant learning and development of team members on company systems and processes
- Train and mentor all team members for ongoing success and personal growth.
What are we looking for?
- 3 years’ experience in team management, ideally within the health and wellness sector.
- A proven track record of building and developing teams.
- Proven sales experience, ideally within a fitness environment.
- A high-energy attitude with a real passion for the fitness industry
- A self-motivator with a strong work ethic.
- Ambitious with an entrepreneurial streak, is uncomfortable being comfortable.
- Will display strong leadership skills but with the ability to lead and work closely as a team to achieve the collective goals.
To apply for this role please send a CV and covering email to email@example.com stating which role you are applying for (Studio Manager - KOBOX Marylebone).