Recover your password
Do you think you should have an account? You can use the same across Barrecore, Boom Cycle and KOBOX. Type in your email below to get a reset link.
Reset your password
An email will be sent for you to reset your password.
Front of House
Front of House Staff
United Fitness Brands is the UK’s first premium fitness supergroup - home to leading boutique fitness brands Boom Cycle, KOBOX, Barrecore and triyoga.
We’re on for fantastic people to join our front of house studio teams and help us to continue delivering a fantastic client experience.
Where Fight Club Meets Nightclub. 50-minute high-intensity boxing classes for all fitness levels, set in a state-of-the-art underground fitness space. Whether you're a seasoned pro or a boxing beginner, you can take each class at your own pace and in your own space under the flashing lights of our nightclub-esque studio.
KOBOX is broken down into two parts. For half of the class, our trainers will take you through our signature 6-punch combinations system, which will be projected on the walls for you to follow. For the other half, they'll have you working up a sweat with a range of functional training exercises, focusing on a different body part each day. This is boxing. Just not as you know it.
Role: Front Of House
Location: All London Studios
Contract: Zero-Hour, Part-time, Full-time
To apply for this role please send a CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating which role you are applying for.
- Provide an exceptional client experience and maintain brand standards during shifts.
- Greet and prepare clients for classes.
- Perform daily tasks to support the Studio/ Centre Manager on facilities, customer service, classes, stock, sales, and assist in sales/commercial activities.
- Achieve individual sales KPIs to support overall Studio performance.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of brand pricing, memberships, and promotional offers.
- Establish rapport with clients, advising them on packages & memberships tailored to their needs.
- Uphold the friendly, vibrant in-studio atmosphere our brand is known for.
- Respond promptly to emails/phone calls regarding customer queries.
- Engage passionately with customers about our brand, participate in classes, and be active in the community.
- Conduct customer calls, obtaining feedback and suggesting the most suitable membership option.
- Perform light cleaning and maintenance before and after studio opening, as well as between classes.
- Ability to work various shifts including early mornings, evenings, and weekends.
- Shift times may begin as early as 5:30am and end as late as 9:30pm.
- Exceptional customer service skills: Approachable, friendly, passionate, and energetic.
- Quick learner about our brand, products, and clients, with adaptability in busy shifts.
- Strong communication skills with clients, colleagues, and management.
- Attention to detail in cleanliness and ability to handle light cleaning duties (hoovering, mopping, cleaning props, wiping down mirrors, rolling towels, and laundry).
- Confidence in making follow-up sales calls to new customers, converting them into ongoing clients.
- Active and capable of lifting and moving stock and gym equipment when required.
- Enthusiastic about the fitness industry, particularly the remarkable results of group exercise.
- Basic administrative skills and aptitude for learning new systems and software.
- Flexible work hours
- Complimentary gym membership across all United Fitness brands (KOBOX, Boom Cycle, Barrecore & Triyoga).
- Staff retail discounts
Candidates must be 18 or over to apply.
Please Note: This is a general overview of the role and may be subject to occasional changes in relation to our structure and procedures. Applicants should have the ability to acquire new skills and adapt accordingly over time.